Tired of The Dungeon Game
A downloadable supplement
I'm tired of the dungeon game and I wanted to learn how to "properly" edit PDFs, so I took the opportunity to write some shit for Jared Sinclair's 6e because I really like the system, so I made these. Still ugly but I'm fond of it.
- Captain. You were once a fighter, but you realized that fighting is too much of a bother, so you decided to teach other people how to become fighters, they follow you around and obey you.
- Green Witch. You're a magical being, your strength comes from nature itself, the plants mostly, also the sun and the moon and the ground... A lot of stuff.
- Raw Mage. You're a wizard but without spells, instead you manipulate pure unbothered magic and transform it into other things.
And a guide to incorporate/play as non-humans with added benefits called The People Out There.
And that's it. Feel free to use it or edit however you like, just credit me.
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Or something like that.
Sheet is rather low quality but it was good practice, also feel free to do whatever with it!
- Captain and Raw mage inspired by the classes in Pocket Fantasy RPG by Brandon Goeringer. (I've never actually read Pocket Fantasy tho, only the classes)
- Green Witch inspired by druid stereotypes and the Kingdom Plantae.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.